Fungi / Mushrooms

Discussion in 'Flora' started by Darren Turner, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Darren Turner

Darren Turner XProPhotographer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

spotted on a walk around the woods at formby point near southport. An area famous for its red squirrels, whcih i didnt find on my trip ;)

DAz

2. Hamish Gill

Hamish Gill Well-Known Member

They look like fly agaric
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria
    Probably the most famously recognisable mushroom .... I could be wrong though
    Would make for an interesting day of you ha them with ya sausages in the morning!

3. Glen Roberts

Glen Roberts Well-Known Member

You're right Hamish they are Fly Agaric and I wouldn't recommend them on your sausages;).

4. Robert L. Bishop

Robert L. Bishop New Member

The last photo is ace. Have you tried taken them into Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop? You could make them quite "dark" photos.

5. Hamish Gill

I was thinking that, sort of Alice in wonderland like...

6. Darren Turner

Darren Turner XProPhotographer

all images i shoot are in raw, so they have been through CS5, nots sure what you mean about Dark..............??

7. Chris Dodkin

Chris Dodkin West Coast Correspondent

Hamish has a dark, and pink, fetish at the moment - probably time of life or something! LOL

8. Hamish Gill

Spending to much time with my crazy missis and more recently Barry I recon ...
    He's got me thinking about suicide themed photos ... And he's moving in as my lodger soon ... I'm doomed!

9. Barry Keavney

Barry Keavney Member

:eek: Anyone with a Bill Hicks avatar should be stayed away from if you ask me ;)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  10. Robert L. Bishop

Robert L. Bishop New Member

I am looking forward to seeing some of the photos that come out of this new era

11. Brenton W. Cooper

Brenton W. Cooper New Member

Splendid captures! Thanks...