Alice New Theme - Book Cover / Illustration

Discussion in 'Competitions, Themes & Blogs' started by Pete Askew, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

[​IMG]

The new theme is to create a new book cover / illustration for either Alice in Wonderland or Alice Through the Looking Glass. This is a pretty overdone theme out there so let's see if we can come up with an original approach or at least one that captures something of the feel of the books and the original illustrations by Tenniel. Please prefix your entries (as many a you like) with the Alice prefix and post them in the forum most appropriate to their content (e.g. Portraits, General etc). Have fun!

Rob MacKillop likes this.
  2. Martin Carlin

Martin Carlin Active Member

3. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

4. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

5. Lauren Hunt

Lauren Hunt Member

Unsure if this is still going, but really old picture. Keep meaning to redo this in the woods. 6946812687_b48e99cb32_bedited.jpg

6. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

Yes, it is still running and this is a super entry. Let's hope it kick starts a few more entries! :)

7. Rob MacKillop

Rob MacKillop Edinburgh Correspondent

Pretty good! I've not been inspired so far by the brief...sorry. This one looks fun, though.

8. Lauren Hunt

Lauren Hunt Member

I've been planning to do a grungy run down version of this in the woods, buy an old table break it down. tim burton-esque

Rob MacKillop and Pete Askew like this.
  9. Ivar D. Larsen

Ivar D. Larsen Well-Known Member

I really like this, it makes me laugh! And that is a good feeling!:D

10. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

Just a reminder that this theme is still open.

I warn you, I have a white rabbit and I'm not afraid to use him!