Not just any old camera - this one takes you to two world!

Discussion in 'Equipment & Media' started by Chris Bennett, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Chris Bennett

Chris Bennett Active Member

If you're quick, you have an incredible opportunity to acquire a remarkable camera from a seller on Ebay - 40 minutes or so to go and still less than £30.
    You need to read the description to fully appreciate what it's capable of...

Blackbird Fly Camera.

Blackbird, fly 2 brought back an ancient creature called the eyes lev camera in a toy camera spirits in the present age. “Stillness” by the traditional photography – style I pose with a waist, and to peep out from the top and “motion” by the speedy photography – style by the sports finder.

This camera takes you to two world with this camera. I use 35 mm film which I am easy to treat. As well as normal 35mm format, the photography with three formats called the full format which I copy it to a Holga- like square format, the hole of the film, and is crowded is possibility. The valve mode deployment to show power for a night shot. Multiplex photography is possible.

The hot show deployment that an external flash bulb can connect with. The diaphragm is two phases of changes type of F7/F11. It is the sensational camera which tells the new age of the toy camera that various color line naps are pleasant.

I become the big topic for release, and, to an economic- subculture, it is the camera of a topic introduced in every media.

Blackbird Fly Camera

2. Dave Farnes

Dave Farnes Well-Known Member

I am guessing English is not his first language. :)

Chris Bennett likes this.
  3. Chris Bennett

Chris Bennett Active Member

Indeed, but even so there is a remarkable turn of phrase.
    I am particularly taken with this bit:
    "...the hole of the film is crowded is possibility..."

Pete Askew and Dave Farnes like this.
  4. Rob MacKillop

Rob MacKillop Edinburgh Correspondent

Oh, let's not laugh.

5. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin