Critique Welcomed A Token of Love

Discussion in 'Landscape and Architecture' started by Davie Hudson, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Davie Hudson

Davie Hudson Well-Known Member

Taken with my new 'second' camera

[​IMG]

2. Rob MacKillop

Rob MacKillop Edinburgh Correspondent

XP2? Looking good. Where is that?

3. Davie Hudson

X-E2 yeah :) it's in a little village called Tomich which is near Drumnadrochit on the way to Glen Affric and Plodda Falls

4. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

What an intriguing monument and very nicely captured.

5. Davie Hudson

thank s Pete, i think it was built by the peoples children to show the love of their parents

6. Detlef Kuhl

Detlef Kuhl Active Member

Always interesting what children do, nice shot.

7. Davie Hudson

thanks Detlef :)

8. Ivar D. Larsen

Ivar D. Larsen Well-Known Member

I tried to pronounce these names Davie, I made it.....my way, but now my tongue will not obey me anymore:rolleyes: but it's a very good and made fountain, by kids really? That is impressive. Have you got an XT1 and X-E2 now? Does it make sense to ask you how you find them and if there is any difference except for the viewfinder placement that is.

9. Davie Hudson

when i say built by kids it was when the oldest child had become the Earl of Tweedmouth lol

I do have both the X-T1 and X-E2 :D and I have to say i'm loving the fact that the image quality is identical but the cameras are different enough that i have different lenses on them without any confusion. When I had the X-a1 I always thought to myself that " oh well it'll do" I don't think that anymore in that i have complete trust in both

10. Ivar D. Larsen

Ivar D. Larsen Well-Known Member

I'm glad for you. Why I asked, is that I PONDER ON either the XT1 since I have xe1 or the new Pentax ks2 since I have already pentax k30. What a dilemma. Leaning towards pentax ks2 since it's cheaper, same size and weight as xt1 and you can pour a bucket of water over it. Thanks Davie for your answer.