Digital, Smidgital

Discussion in 'Landscape and Architecture' started by Rob MacKillop, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Douglas McMann

Douglas McMann Well-Known Member

Viewing these at work, where the monitors render images much lighter than at home...second last one is starting to grow on me...are those pedestrians in the far distance...???

2. Rob MacKillop

Rob MacKillop Edinburgh Correspondent

I can't remember, Dougie. If you think the image is improved by there being people in it, then I've suddenly remembered that they are! Otherwise, I've no idea :)

Douglas McMann and Pete Askew like this.
  3. Paul Lange

Paul Lange Moderator

Is it just me but as I look through these again it is a bit like the narrative of a Dream.

4. Rob MacKillop

I rarely dream, or at least rarely remember dreaming. Can't remember this lot.

Pete Askew likes this.
  5. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

You've been eating too much cheese before bed again, Paul! ;)

6. Ivar D. Larsen

Ivar D. Larsen Well-Known Member

It is all in your mind Rob or what's left up there.:rolleyes: How many times must I tell you; it is when you do it, the great pleasure takes place regardless of film or digital. If you can concentrate on that, you'll be fine. Afterwards you wonder anyway what you are going to do with all those images? Store them somewhere for later generations to be in awe over them? I guess you won't be there to appreciate it anyway. The glory time is when your mind is so occupied with what you are doing right then, that you forget everything around you, more or less.:cool: Sorry forgot to comment on the images. I like them, but the plane sets my mind aspur, since I have the bug!:D

7. Rob MacKillop

Yet another lecture, the same one, by Ivar :) I'm going to get it printed on a tee shirt, Ivar. Maybe tattoed backwards on my forehead, so I can read it every morning while brushing my teeth. :D

8. Ivar D. Larsen

Ivar D. Larsen Well-Known Member

Yes I think you should:mad: I am so tired of repeating myself:) Now where was I?

Rob MacKillop likes this.