Tregiskey

Discussion in 'Landscape and Architecture' started by Julian de'Courcy, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Dan Cattermole

Dan Cattermole Dan Down - The Steampunk Womble

Splendid Julian! Missed these! Brilliant! :)

2. Julian de'Courcy

Julian de'Courcy Well-Known Member

Thank Dan, tis the near the cross roads between Meva and Pentewan.

3. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

Gorgeous stuff Julian (both images). I have missed these landscapes of yours. I would probably play with reducing or eliminating the foreground even though it would mean sacrificing a layer. As is though, I still think it is a superb image. :)

4. Julian de'Courcy

The foreground was mentioned by a poster in Flickr. It is as that filed slopes away so quickly it has that dominance in not actually being a part of the whole . Of course with the longer focal length the images begins past that point. I aught to try and get into the field, with the attempt to include the downward slope. What puts me of is the locked gate. Got me thinking so thanks for that.

5. Brian Moore

Brian Moore Moderator

Stunners both! But that first is one sublime. Love 'em Julian. (As Dan might say by way of superlative,...GET IN!)

6. Julian de'Courcy

Thanks Brian.
    I may well find out about Dan in June when he visits Kernow, I'll report back then :D

7. Brian Moore

Brian Moore Moderator

He should be easy to spot in a crowd, Julian. Each of his eyeballs is two inches in diameter and his nose--a snout, actually--is about a foot and a half long. ;)

Rob MacKillop likes this.
  8. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

He'll probably wear a human mask to try and blend in though!