Vantage Point

Discussion in 'Animals and Wildlife' started by Lesley Jones, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Lesley Jones

Lesley Jones Otherwise know as Zooey

Sorry I haven't been around for a bit. Work and the zoo have been getting to me and I started getting horrible visual migraines a couple of weeks ago. Then we were without our internet connection for nearly week. The phone is back tonight, but now I can't use my left arm - I think it's another symptom of these painless migraines. I've done a few images so if you forgive me I will just post and run...

[​IMG]

2. Rob MacKillop

Rob MacKillop Edinburgh Correspondent

Oh, post and run more often, if that is the standard. Beautiful, Lesley, just beautiful. Absolutely perfect.

3. Lesley Jones

Ah... I thought you were going to say something about the state of the windows. I told my husband the webs were photogenic :D

4. Rob MacKillop

Rob MacKillop Edinburgh Correspondent

I just assumed you'd photoshopped them in ;)

5. Brian Moore

Brian Moore Moderator

6. Perfection, Lesley. I hope you feel much better soon. :)

7. Glenn Clabo

Glenn Clabo Well-Known Member

Love the warmth of this shot Lesley. And I would call the state of your windows patina...

8. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

As far as I'm concerned, it is sensible to keep the blinds down a bit in summer! :) A lovely shot Lesley (as usual). Have you any idea what he was watching?

9. Lesley Jones

He watches pretty much everything in the garden. Here, it was probably a bird in the other evergreen tree outside the window, but the other day we had a deer and fawn running across the front lawn in broad daylight! :)

10. Julian de'Courcy

Julian de'Courcy Well-Known Member

Beautiful shot Lesley, the colours you produce are very good.