What Do You Think Of It So Far?

Discussion in 'Animals and Wildlife' started by Lesley Jones, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Lesley Jones

Lesley Jones Otherwise know as Zooey

After just 48 hours, we let Bijou out of the dining room tonight. She is currently tearing round the house with her playmate Bubu :)

[​IMG]

2. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

So, a relaxing Christmas ahead then! ;)

3. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

I'd ask for two bottles this year if I were you!

Lesley Jones likes this.
  4. Paul Lange

Paul Lange Moderator

Maybe a tree with boubles will not be a good idea this year?

5. Glenn Clabo

Glenn Clabo Well-Known Member

Looks like trouble!

6. Chris Dodkin

Chris Dodkin West Coast Correspondent

Man, that's some eye color Lesley - do they look like that in real life?

7. Lesley Jones

She's either tearing round, or fast asleep, so I'm not really sure. This was one of about three grab shots the other afternoon, but she really wanted to be head-down, padding her bed. Like Keith's kitten, Bijou is paler than she appears here. Even slight tonal contrast darkens the coat - if I can find something better to photograph her with, I'll try and match her colour a bit better :)

8. Keith Hollister

Keith Hollister Active Member

I pretty much stay away from Tonal Contrast (CEP I assume) on pet photos anymore - it tends to kill that soft, fluffy look of their coats. The last 2 images of Andee are a lot closer to her actual color, but still a bit darker. If you need to get a bit of contrast back, try CEP Pro Contrast rather than LR Clarity, an S-curve or CEP Tonal Contrast. It somehow manages to raise the midrange contrast without looking like you hammered it with Clarity or something. Quite handy and easy.

Julian de'Courcy likes this.
  9. Lesley Jones