Critique Welcomed A Shop That Sells Ceramics

Lovely Brian.

Just about to delete the location as my beloved loves ceramics and collects them wherever we travel.

I cannot stand spending camera tokens on plates and saucers and jug thingies.

Lovely Brian.

Just about to delete the location as my beloved loves ceramics and collects them wherever we travel.

I cannot stand spending camera tokens on plates and saucers and jug thingies.
Completely understood, Pat.;) Thanks for the comments, too!

Good one, Brian. Are you home now? Good time had by all?
Thanks Rob. Yes, home now. Had a lovely time in the Czech Republic. They have lots of beer there. :rolleyes: I haven't developed all my pictures yet. So far I've done the 120 and the B&W 35mm. I have about 10 rolls of color 35mm yet to develop.

Looking forward to more results coming out. I've just spent three days in Berwick Upon Tweed, just south of the border. Great place. I have about 400 shots, as that was the reason I was there. Might take me a while to work through them!

Looking forward to more results coming out. I've just spent three days in Berwick Upon Tweed, just south of the border. Great place. I have about 400 shots, as that was the reason I was there. Might take me a while to work through them!
Thanks, Rob. What camera(s) did you use?

Ah Ho lga there I spy . Holga's often remind me as a kid of playing pirates and looking down a home made telescope.Usually a pit of pipe . Excellent as always Brian .

Very nice indeed Brian and as has been noted the framing is great especially the stone wall on the right. Looks like a lovely little area with the cobbles and the shop looks so inviting and asking to be photographed even more.

Very nice indeed Brian and as has been noted the framing is great especially the stone wall on the right. Looks like a lovely little area with the cobbles and the shop looks so inviting and asking to be photographed even more.
Thanks a lot, Tom. Kutna Hora is very picturesque.

had me fooled, i thought it was an old photo you found in a recently purchased camera. nicely composed. glad you had a good time.
I understand, Beth. The subject, along with the Holga's distortion and the tone do give this image a rather old feel. Yes,...had a very good time. Thanks, Beth! :)

Back