After party

Have to be honest and admit I had to bracket this one. The 400 film and hard sun made it not an easy shot.
That is interesting because the light on the chair almost makes it look as if it has been photoshopped in. (I did not think it had been, but the light reflecting off it has a special look.)

Julian I'm just curious: "Bracketing" with the XA2 must have meant shooting the subject at different film speeds. Do you recall what speed this picture was shot at,...and did you push or pull the development? (Also what developer did you use?) Thanks.

I took 4 shots: 60, 160, 250, 400. But as you know, the speed setting on XA2 is not that exact and there are only two or so intermediary settings between main speeds. So, my calculations could be wrong in assuming that middle between 100 and 200 is 160. Anyways, out of these 4, the 250 gave this shot, although I must say that the 100 looked all right (ish).

Processed in D76 for 11 mins, scanned neg. Haven't pulled/pushed anything, because there were only two pics I bracketed on this film. The rest was shot at normal speed. I took a chance on those 2 frames, and I got lucky.

I took 4 shots: 60, 160, 250, 400. But as you know, the speed setting on XA2 is not that exact and there are only two or so intermediary settings between main speeds. So, my calculations could be wrong in assuming that middle between 100 and 200 is 160. Anyways, out of these 4, the 250 gave this shot, although I must say that the 100 looked all right (ish).

Processed in D76 for 11 mins, scanned neg. Haven't pulled/pushed anything, because there were only two pics I bracketed on this film. The rest was shot at normal speed. I took a chance on those 2 frames, and I got lucky.
Thank you Julian. I appreciate the detailed information.

Back