Critique Welcomed Anyone for Tennis?

Bill Watts

A photograph taken in 2016 whilst I was permanently resident in Singapore. The area is off MacPherson Road on the Circuit Road estate of HDB housing, it is one of the older estates and will probably soon be redeveloped. The photograph was taken from the top deck of the adjacent parking garage, about 8 floors up, Unfortunately I have lost the exposure details as the original photo was lost in a disk crash in 2017. A complete RAID array failed with all 4 disks crashing at the same time.

Considering the film format the results are remarkable, the image has not been digitally enhanced only scanned with an Olympus OM-D E-M% with 60mm Macro lens.

Camera: Pentax Auto Super, 25mm f2.8 lens.
Exposure details: f2.8
Film: Expired Fuji Superia 200

Circuit Road Estate 2106.jpg

Last edited:
A complete RAID array failed with all 4 disks crashing at the same time.
Gosh! Did the power supply go wrong or something? That can't have been pure coincidence...:eek:

Nice image and excellent scan as well. I wonder what software you used for the inversion? I've only tried it once with colour film but had trouble getting rid of the film base colour.

Gosh! Did the power supply go wrong or something? That can't have been pure coincidence...:eek:

Nice image and excellent scan as well. I wonder what software you used for the inversion? I've only tried it once with colour film but had trouble getting rid of the film base colour.
Ahhhh........... forgot to mention that - Inversion and adjustments made in Affinity Photo 1. and unfortunately, no the PSU was ok I scrapped the raid unit. Won't by Synology again. Been running an ASUS raid and a WD Mycloud.