Anyone have a lens for an Olympus Pen F

John Allen

they don't need? I picked up a Pen F body. Now I need a lens. I'm looking for a 38 or 40mm 'normal' lens. I wouldn't be adverse towards a 38mm pancake lens, although I think it's a bit out of my camera budget range.

Me neither John albeit I want to help. I too have got hold of a film camera. I am about to start using it. I have three slide films, and two lenses for it. A Nikon F100 in mint condition, with a Nikkor 24mm/f2,8 and a Nikkor 105/f2,5 both manual although the camera is actually an autofocus one. Top model it used to be. Launched first time in December 1999. I think I'm going nature with this one.

Me neither John albeit I want to help. I too have got hold of a film camera. I am about to start using it. I have three slide films, and two lenses for it. A Nikon F100 in mint condition, with a Nikkor 24mm/f2,8 and a Nikkor 105/f2,5 both manual although the camera is actually an autofocus one. Top model it used to be. Launched first time in December 1999. I think I'm going nature with this one.
Thanks, Rob. I did find a 38mm that was kind of battered. I really don't know if or how well it will work. It will probably get replaced in the next month or two. I also picked up a 50-90mm zoom from KEH, which will probably get most of the use.

Back