Critique Welcomed Balinaların Hikayesi (The Story of the Whales)

N

Nihat Iyriboz

This is the second work in my slideshow with guitar series. The composition is based on the stories my grandfather told me about the whales when I was 4, 5 years old. I remember no details of the stories. However, his love and compassion and great story-telling are still in my memory. He passed away when I was 6 years old. This is in remembrance of his kindness.

Balinalar

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, you've seen this before from my short lived days with Facebook, Rob. :) It's a first for RPF. I know, you'd rather separate seeing and hearing.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you very much, Paul. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you very much, Pete. I think this kind of work I plan do do, will get better with newer recording set-up and better resolution choices. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
With the backstory it is much more interesting,....notwithstanding your fine photography and guitar skills.

Uh,...what I mean is, by just seeing the You Tube vid without the backstory I would have thought, bonnie foties/bonnie musical accompaniment. But knowing why gives it that third dimension into your history and it brings it all together. Marvelous!

Thank you very much for the feed-back, Brian. :) I thought about adding a few words to Vimeo, YouTube.

Back