Bored!!

Vic Shaw

Seems an age since I've done anything, so sitting here bored tonight thought I'd try this....

I really need to get out a little more!!

Didn't really take the time that I should have to set it all up, but the bottle was just sitting there begging me to take it's picture. I cannot drink it because it's my daughters work, she has to do a tasting on it for her work ( along with the 4 bottles of wine of course I shall do what I can to assist)

_DSC0684.jpg

Heres one I set up a little better.....

_DSC0632.jpg

Vic

Pete I took a little more care with the wine one so the lights a lot more diffused, Both shots taken with 2 or 3 flashes (cannot remember really) the Wine shot is take inside a light tent which is inside another light tent It needs a little more work on the front reflections but it's ok apart from that. I think the stronger transition is caused by the rear of the tent sitting on the base board as opposed to the wine shot which the tent sides are sitting on the board and theres a bit of space between the board and the rear of the tent. I think it works better.

Hamish, I'm submitting the wine shots to a local merchant who has a web site so I wanted them to look good, it took me a few attempts to get the light quality good enough, the beer shot was just a random bored attempt you can see the light quality is much poorer then the wine shot, I was going to light it from the rear so as to capture the contents a bit better I think I'll have to work on that because that can be effective.

Vic

Back