Cheap As Chips.

Glen Roberts

Anyone remember the Cheap as Chips Challenge?

Well I finally remembered to finish the roll of film and get it developed (only 2 years too late!!:eek:) . Got them developed and put on a CD in Asda's photo' dept.

Nothing special but thought I'd post the three best shots from the disc, which doesn't say much for the rest of them:oops:.

Sunset Wind Turbines.

Tunstall Pump House.

Beach Sign.

Still got a couple of rolls of film left, it's probably out of date by now, so I don't know whether to use the same camera again, look for a different camera or give give the film and camera away and stick to digital:rolleyes:.

Hamish it was just an old Olympus Trip XB40 AF that I found in a charity shop for a couple of quid.

I am quite drawn to the first one, it conveys a sense of openness but also emptiness. Probably not what your intention was but I like it all the same.
Thanks Paul.
I'm not an "Artist" that takes a photograph and says this means this or that means that, I am happy for any one to look at my pictures and have their own feelings and opinions on them. It matters not what my intentions were when I took the shot, it's what the viewer takes from looking at them that's important:).

Thanks Beth.

Back