Cheshire Workshop

Andy Boardman

Trade Member: Bob Rigby Photographic
Had a meeting this morning regards a wildlife workshop/ photography day at a working farm in Cheshire, tutor loved the place so it looks like it wil be going ahead early December 7th/8th or both depending on interest £99.00 for the day & there will be a great selection of birds to photograph in totaly natural surroundings, Kestrel, Barn Owl, Buzzard to name a few all set up on location, ideal for anyone with an interest in photographing birds of prey with plenty of location choices & help on hand.
Please give me a call or drop me an email if interested, it should be a great day & will not be effected totaly by the weather as there is scope to shoot in the barns.
Full details will be on our website very soon as working on the page with our webmaster Tuesday PM.
Cheers
Andy

Funny - my daughter, Rhona, announced yesterday that she thought I should become a wildlife photographer for the BBC. And today I saw a BBC publication called How To Photograph Wildlife. So, you never know! I'd like to buy the Fuji X-55-200mm tele zoom first. I'd love to join you, but Cheshire is a long walk from Edinburgh. But I do have a banjo student who runs a bird of prey centre in the Scottish Borders. One day I'll pay her a visit.

So, not this time, but maybe some other time, Andy!

No problem Rob, I will give you plenty of notice for next years so you can start walking LOL.Hope you are well & if I can help with the Fuji zoom drop me a line I will try my best for you.

Rob the Red Kite place at Dunblane meant be good and theres a bit on the Deer centre at Cupar with BoP

Cheers Rod, ye my photography tooka wee bit o a back seat for a while. I never totally stopped but just needed a breather and started to catch up on my editing again as Im on holiday for a week hehe

Wildlife workshops now in place, dates are 7th & 8th of December from 9.30am till approx 4pm & £99 per person,full details on our site now www.bobrigby.com & bookings taken over the phone at present.Give me a call if you want to know more about it or the area, should be great days and a great selection of birds to photograph in a totaly natural environment.

Got a flyer sorted now to show some of the birds we will have on the day, now also another kestrel & a reflection pool to !

Attachments

• wildlife_workshopsmall.jpg
    wildlife_workshopsmall.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 2
Places filling up on both days now so if of interest to anyone book now on your preferd day to Gtee your place.

Not long to go now till our weekend workshops, more birds comming now plus a reflection pool as well & if lucky we may have scatter of snow !

Back