Competition: Your Worst Photo

Now this is good.... Where do I begin?! Lol. Seriously though, this is good.
Let me pick one out.........

- - - Updated - - -

I absolutely HATE this shot. What a load of over processed utter load of Bullshavick! Lol.
I was drunk when I PP'd this I do recall about 3 years ago, in fact, why is it still on my Flickr???

Old n Grey by dajoolzcat, on Flickr

Rob, I'd rather of taken yours than this.

I like this thread! Give me a few minutes and I'm sure I can find something worse... :)

Here it is - taken as I left the British Museum about three years ago. I thought the fallen petals looked like confetti, but the edge quality is very poor. I really admire all the abstracts I see in here, but I can't do it to save my life. Of course, I can do under or over exposed, out of focus and just plain pointless, but I've either deleted the RAW files, or not scanned the film. This was a geniune attempt to be arty and it failed :D

Fallen%20Petals.jpg

Last edited:
Rob, in the world of street photog, yours is an everyday view that we see, not necessarily exciting but needless to say nothing out of the extraordinary..... But mine is a bombshell... It seriously is something that has no excitement, realism, nor does it have any worth to be called a photo.... Tis utter junk! Lol

That's a interesting Lesley, as Rob said, I've seen worse. This deserves a thread in its own and not on this one. I like it. Lol.
I think I win so far guys :):):)

I've been looking through Bridge. There are a lot worse, but they are mostly sentimental of pets we no longer have and I don't have the heart to post them. How about this one? My only excuse is that we spent nearly four weeks in Peru desperate to see a condor and then one flew over our hire car on the way back from the Colca canyon...

Condor.jpg

This is bad. I drive my husband nuts because we go out and I'm not inspired by anything for ages. On this day I was alone and had spent a hot two hours doing the entire site of many acres and not seen a thing. His advice is to take something regardless and you know... it often works. I knew this was rubbish as I set up the tripod, but it actually triggered me to see lots of stuff I had missed earlier in the day. The processing is awful too :)

Town%20Hall%20Window.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I think your pulling our legs Lesley! Lol

There's horrible grain for a start because it was a massive crop of the slide. Then there is no detail whatsoever. So... I snapped a condor, but it may as well be a cardboard cut out :D

Really, Lesley, I'm going to have to ban you from this thread. Clearly you are incapable of taking a truly bad photo. But don't despair, not everyone can have the kind of talent that Dan and I have in spades ;)

It's a bad one, right enough, Hamish. Clearly you were "in the spirit" of the moment. But I'm wondering if we should have a distinction between shots that don't turn out right due to technical incompetence (or alcohol induced!) and shots which are technically OK, but just really bad shots? I'm looking for the later, though the others are funny too :)

Back