Crammond Trip

I especially like the BW ones, Rob. I take it you rode your bike to Crammond Kirk. The pano is a lovely shot, and I like what you've done with BikerBW--the compo on that one is pleasing, too. Barbed is just excellent. Makes me think of the Old West.

No pano, just regular 16:9 format. Crammond is where the author of the Harry Potter books (forget her name) takes her dog for a walk. In fact the place seems to be populated by dog walkers and cyclists. I've never bumped into her there, but I did see her in George Street in town, and she gave me a big beaming smile, though Lord knows why. Probably thought I looked comical - I might appear in her next book!

Crammond is where the author of the Harry Potter books (forget her name) takes her dog for a walk.

Forget her name!!! The woman's a GENIUS :) Nice pics btw, I've never been there for some reason

I'm gonna whisper so only you hear this Pete, but I have a Harry Potter tattoo as well lolol

J K Rawling is the name LOL the first shot took me as the place name upside down to the bike hehe threw me that one, but a cracking set of prints & a lovely place to.

Back