Deep in Thought.

Vic Shaw

Kinda like this one, didn't think I would at first.

_DSC0938.jpg

Vic

Thanks Pete, This is another that I wasn't sure about both with the cone and the direction of travel of the guy. but once it was done it kinda worked.

like it ALOT...........strangely........lol...........what focal range was this taken with vic?

Taken with a 50mm, I like that as a street lens

so you was pretty close to this chap when taking pic........!!

Have you ever been approached by anyone telling you to "Sod Off" when taking their photo in your street shots similar to these.

I have been out Soooooo many times trying to get people shots in towns & cities & always lost my balls.........lol

Daz

Never, people don't even notice

Im looking at this on my iPhone, so it's hard to see the full detail, and I can't wait to see it on a proper monitor. I can't help but entertain the notion that helmet head is looking past the bird, down to the guy walking by. And from what I can make out, he has his eyes closed? Symbolic possibilities are endless with this.
Hugely thought-provoking, I really like it. :D

I think all of the elements work well together and I'm a bag fan of shots where the subject is either looking out of, or moving out of the frame. Where are they going, what are they looking at? And, the picture on the wall and the relationship between the components brings out so much more as Barry says.

Back