DOWN THE LADDER

A beautiful series and a one you should be proud of and he to appreciate. Lovely colours and as he has the sense of watching where he treads is awesome as he proudly and glad glances upwards when he made it to the bottom. Not everyone would be glad to hit the bottom:D And finally as he squints up as if he says;" made it mate, I'm ok for now, see you later!"

Thanks Ivar. Will is good man with a happy disposition . It is a high ladder and you mention being careful, as a young teenager , with a friend we were going out fishing, the friend had a large box of bait which was awkward and he got on the top rung one handed of this same ladder , to slip topple and to fall sideways onto the front end of the punt. A miracle he was ok , so yes being careful is a good idea.

I like the final one as Pete does but the penultimate one is excellent also, Julian.
Thanks Brian, I like the penultimate one as well. Will is a great guy who always has a wide smile, which is uplifting simply by being in it's presence. I dont know why I like taking these pictures of Fishermen climbing up or down ladders, but I do. It's not many who start their day by climbing a ladder to get to and from work. Although there are still a few small villages in Cornwall where the boats are dragged from the beach to fish and back onto the beach at the end of the day.

Back