Forth Bridge Abstractions

Considering the very limited light, th colour is punchy. The second and last images are my favorites here Rob, with the last making me feel somewhat a prisoner looking through bars.

Cheers, Wes. This is what I get up to when I can’t get outside. Suffering from old-fashioned, non-Covid flu, almost welcome, like an old friend…
I like much of my colour photography to be about colour. I’m not so fussed about the subject. But I readily admit I don’t always understand what I’m doing with colour, which is why I usually avoid it. But I’m making a concerted effort to get to grips with it.

Still not great, unfortunately. People who get flu now are having it much longer than pre Covid. One month now for me. And counting. I’m seeing the doctor on Thursday.

Still not great, unfortunately. People who get flu now are having it much longer than pre Covid. One month now for me. And counting. I’m seeing the doctor on Thursday.

That's a heck of dose you've got Rob, but you are from the real North, so not surprised the flu is tough.

Hope you get some reassurances from the docs.

A caped crusader is on the run! The orange bit is the Forth Bridge. The rest is a street lamp.
Rob I think 1, 2 and 3 are particularly good. The shapes suggest things, which I suppose may differ person-to-person. Actually I think they are all 3 great images.

Back