greetings from the jungle...

Hi all... I have been guided to RPF by references and recommendations on 33mmc... I am based in Belize for the moment and I am looking forward to further explorations through photography and the forums... ;-)
Some claim I am a bit slow and shivering, therefore my welcoming you to this forum has taken time. All the best to you in Belize, from the coldness in Norway. I am sure you'll enjoy the peculiarities in and amongst these photographers and their "work." And a great welcome to all the others I have failed to greet. A heartily welcome to you all.

Some claim I am a bit slow and shivering, therefore my welcoming you to this forum has taken time. All the best to you in Belize, from the coldness in Norway. I am sure you'll enjoy the peculiarities in and amongst these photographers and their "work." And a great welcome to all the others I have failed to greet. A heartily welcome to you all.
Hi Ivar... thank you for your welcome message. Much appreciated. I am something of a 'wannabe' or 'hobbyist' photographer who captures images 'on the way' during the course of my day job... but I enjoy this enormously and I am glad to gain insights into the approaches and outcomes that others are pursuing... hopefully, I may be contributing something of my own soon rather than merely looking over other's shoulders... best wishes for the winter months and enjoy the coldness (in contrast to the heat and humidity here...) ;-)

Photography to me is a salvation and freedom of and from anything else when in conduct. A way of seeing just photographers may agree to. As a pensioner, I have the time to ponder, travel and enjoy the life of photography indeed. I am familiar with the Caribbean as I have travelled mainly every year to T&T for more than 30 years. Now I cannot take the heat anymore I'm afraid. All the best to you.

Photography to me is a salvation and freedom of and from anything else when in conduct. A way of seeing just photographers may agree to. As a pensioner, I have the time to ponder, travel and enjoy the life of photography indeed. I am familiar with the Caribbean as I have travelled mainly every year to T&T for more than 30 years. Now I cannot take the heat anymore I'm afraid. All the best to you.
Ivar, I like your philosophy and approach... and I can imagine that T&T is a bit too much these days (and likely to become even more so...). I had some opportunities to pass through POS on work assignments... some pics on these links: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmBGQrxb and https://flic.kr/s/aHsmV9ZrHf

Back