I would like to share with you

Ivar Dahl-Larsen

What I find is a great photographer, a humorous one and a one who has done this for a life time. This is foremost my genre, humour and street. Well see for yourself.

Hope you'll like it!

Reflecting on the video and thinking about some of the images shown it occurred to me that the thing that sets Erwitt apart, and maybe this goes for all of the great photographers, is his imagination.

I agree as well as I reflect upon all the images each and everyone of us places in a computer. Who shall if any, bother to go through our old slides and computer content of images, after our departure:rolleyes::D Better enjoy what we are doing now and seek our fame on the internet, right?:eek::D

Who shall if any, bother to go through our old slides and computer content of images, after our departure

This is why we need to print. I don't print images very often but I'm going to do so more going forward. (Most of my archive is in negatives, though, so there's at least something accessible to others as evidence that I had been here.)

I do not disagree with you Brian in relation to printing, and I hope for your sake that someone shall take an interest in what you have of images. But having done so for a number of years I shall not reveal how many, sadly but most probably, few shall bother. That is unless you reach what Americans call stardom and reach the sky. Come to think of it, that would be even harder for anyone:D if so happens.

Back