"just Because You Couldn't See Us...

Steve Boykin

...and we were a trifle slow in responding to your killjoy hectoring, doesn't mean we were doing something you wouldn't want us to do. GEESH!"

I took them out for an hour today. The poor things had been basically confined to the house/backyard for since Wed. due to me having the flu. They were so sweet. I was so sick Thurs/Friday that I didn't even get out of bed. I just left the back door open so they could go to the bathroom. I was too sick to even get up and feed them. In fact I was probably only awake about 4 or 5 hours the whole time those two days. They barely got off the bed. They just stayed piled up on top of me. They deserved a walk and I needed some fresh air. Now once they got out there......... Ah well...they are good dogs most of the time......

I don't think my fever got below 104 until sometime Saturday night. I didn't eat for three days. I shaved for the first time today since last Wed. Wow...that was not fun and I probably need a blood transfusion. I have never been this sick in my entire life. I still feel like poop.

Never go to the Pharmacy when you are sick to get aspirin. Inevitably you will end up in line behind the bus from the nursing home where they all have 1) shopping carts 2) coupons 3) change purses. That was Saturday. I honestly thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown. That would have of course made everything worse since I looked like a homeless person at that point. :)

Attachments

• 011305.jpg
    011305.jpg
    554.8 KB · Views: 12
Back