Critique Welcomed Man Paring Toe Nails

As you do...Who hasn't sat down on a staircase of a busy underground station to cut away at the old toenails? Nice one , Brian.

By the way, Brian, how's Sadie? We haven't seen her for a while.

As you do...Who hasn't sat down on a staircase of a busy underground station to cut away at the old toenails? Nice one , Brian.

By the way, Brian, how's Sadie? We haven't seen her for a while.
Thanks, Rob.

As for Sadie, the old girl is still hanging in there, although recent developments have not been positive. I'm afraid the sarcoma is growing again and the vet thinks that there are issues with her lungs now. We've done everything we could to get her cancer-free (multiple surgeries, chemo and radiation) but it hasn't worked. However, she still has a good appetite and enjoys her evening walks. As long as we feel she has some quality to her life we'll be happy. Here is a recent picture of her. You can see the bandage on her leg. She has to wear the bandage all the time to protect her elbow, which developed a hole due to the radiation. We get it changed every week. But I think she still looks good for a 13 year old. :)

Thanks for asking, Rob.

Suitably quirky shot the nail man. Interesting even not know what he was up to.

Sadie certainly looks alert and happy in the shot (love the long shadows). Difficult though I can imagine but, as you say, you are doing the best by and, if she's happy, what more could you ask?

Suitably quirky shot the nail man. Interesting even not know what he was up to.

Sadie certainly looks alert and happy in the shot (love the long shadows). Difficult though I can imagine but, as you say, you are doing the best by and, if she's happy, what more could you ask?
Thanks, Pete. Appreciated.

Back