Meet Mooks

View attachment 19565

Mooks has been my companion for 30 years, and is a Heilan Bull…to add to the others we’ve seen on this forum. Only this one is REAL!

Well, this is a very interesting personal detail. The photo leaves something to be desired, but there is no doubt that it rewards you with its cheerfulness. I wonder why he has a pin that says ‘Yes’ (if I'm reading this right), I wouldn't have expected that from you.

Why does it say ‘Yes’? Yes to what?

At the time I was rooting for Scottish independence, but I admit that I was never actually very well informed about the facts.

30 years with me, only ten with the YES badge.

Few people anywhere in the UK, never mind the rest of the world, we’re well informed about the facts.

Suffice to say we were told that the best way stay in the European Union was to stay in the United Kingdom too. Now, how did that work out? In a word: Brexit.

Last edited:
30 years with me, only ten with the YES badge.

Few people anywhere in the YK, never mind the rest of the world, we’re well informed about the facts.

Suffice to say we were told that the best way stay in the European Union was to stay in the United Kingdom too. Now, how did that work out? In a word: Brexit.

You have my full sympathy.

Back