MEVAGISSEY BY ME

Julian de'Courcy

Lots of Mevagissey shots of late. Last night I dropped in taking the OM-D, coming away not having fore filled anything near what I was seeing. So tonight I took the 5DMK2. Used the 17-40 mainly, and have decide the lens is not great for landscapes at the 17mm end. The weight even with the camera along with only two lenses was inconvenient. So from now I will revert back again to the smaller camera, in future and enjoy the experience more.

MEVAGISSEY by JuliandeCourcy, on Flickr

I know the feeling Julian, lugging gear around can be a bit of a liability if I'm honest, especially with a 4 year old, 2 year old, and a 2 month old. HOWEVER, as much of a liability it is, you have some nicely detailed and impressive results.

Great images again Julian

I know the feeling Julian, lugging gear around can be a bit of a liability if I'm honest, especially with a 4 year old, 2 year old, and a 2 month old. HOWEVER, as much of a liability it is, you have some nicely detailed and impressive results.

Writing that above when I did, I am almost convinced that i aught to sell the 5DMK2. Far to heavy for a hobbyist today.

- - - Updated - - -

Great images again Julian

Thanks Steve

It just goes to show how unimportant the camera is. It's the person using that creates the image and you have created a superb set here that sits perfectly with the last shot. Fabulous again. :)

Thanks Pete. Kind words, I certainly am not that good at photography but it keeps me out of mischieve.

What a wonderful set Julian! I can only agree about the weight. In the old days I used to take my OM2n with maybe three lenses in a bag over my shoulder and I would struggle all day. Now I only have the Sony with one kit zoom and I'm much happier. You can never miss anything while changing lenses either :)

Back