Moonlight over the marina

Ralph Turner

The night before our big adventure on the Norfolk Broads last week. Canon 6D, Sigma 24-105mm.

Attachments

• IMG_4291.jpeg
    IMG_4291.jpeg
    892.7 KB · Views: 12
Many thanks, Pete.This was hand held (of course, high iso and a stabilised lens does make life a lot easier).

Glad Brian mentioned the name of the boat, which I had overlooked. Nice shot, and a good memento for you. I’d love to explore the Broads, camera in hand.

Very nice - and especially with the name of the boat! For some reason it reminds me of a book I used to be very fond of - The Mystery of Moon Castle by Enid Blyton.
Her work has sometimes been sneered at for various reasons, but I can testify that as a 12 year old there was nothing better to read! A lot of good memories there. As an adult ( I guess I am one of those...) I find them a little simplistic in some ways, but I still love them for what they are.
Sorry.... end of off topic!

Very nice - and especially with the name of the boat! For some reason it reminds me of a book I used to be very fond of - The Mystery of Moon Castle by Enid Blyton.
Her work has sometimes been sneered at for various reasons, but I can testify that as a 12 year old there was nothing better to read! A lot of good memories there. As an adult ( I guess I am one of those...) I find them a little simplistic in some ways, but I still love them for what they are.
Sorry.... end of off topic!
Thanks @Stevenson. Those books have delighted so many over the years (yet I shamefully admit I don’t remember having ever read any myself 🥴).

Back