Critique Welcomed Moved back home after 30 years gone

Aaron Quinn

Many ups and downs this last couple of years. One highlight though is we (Myself, my wife and our 8yo) moved from Denver CO back home to San Diego CA last year. It has been very busy here but I found a few evenings to head out and capture a some shots of my home town. Really enjoyed the time and I like these 2 the best...

This is downtown San Diego with the Coronado Bridge as seen from near our house.
CAQ_1510.jpeg

This is the pier at Imperial Beach were my Grandfather lives. He turned 100 this past April and is one of the last living WWII Vets in Southern California.
CAQ_2188.jpeg

Two very pretty pictures. I like San Diego a lot. (Lived in Huntington Beach for a long time,...not too far north,...but far enough north that SD was a fun day trip.) The pier photo is a stunner!

Wow. These images raise the question of why you left in the first place. Stunning.
Thank you!
Military... My second station was just east of Denver CO back in '97 (after 4 years in Germany) and when I separated from the Military in '99, I just stayed there. But yes, I was away for far too long!

These are both great. I love the layering in the first, especially the way the foreground one looks like it's a blind that someone has pulled down to get a better look at what's behind it.

Many ups and downs this last couple of years. One highlight though is we (Myself, my wife and our 8yo) moved from Denver CO back home to San Diego CA last year. It has been very busy here but I found a few evenings to head out and capture a some shots of my home town. Really enjoyed the time and I like these 2 the best...

This is downtown San Diego with the Coronado Bridge as seen from near our house.
View attachment 17510

This is the pier at Imperial Beach were my Grandfather lives. He turned 100 this past April and is one of the last living WWII Vets in Southern California.
View attachment 17511
Lovely images. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking. Well done.

Back