On A Lake

Robert L. Bishop

Here are some of my photos form a lovely day canoeing in Wales - as requested by the boss. For the full set have a look on at my albums.

Apologies for the tiny thumbnail shots, I am still trying to find time to sign up to Photobucket.

016.jpg 008.jpg 004.jpg 003.jpg 002.jpg

Last edited:
i absolutely love these ... right up my street... im gonna have to get you to show me what you did when processing these!

Stop, your making me blush haha.

Cheers mate. Yeah I'll show you on Friday if you like. I am just trying to remember what film I used, I've got it written down somewhere.

The first one of the tree is the photo I was talking about last night. When I have time I will right a thread about 'inverting photos' - may make interesting reading for some people on here

coolio, yeah... its funny how you have gone down this green/yellow cast thing independently of me going down this pink cast thing...
i def want to have a go at reproducing what you have done!

have you got that image you made of the tree in the field on the way to the camp?...

and yeah, im quite intrigued by this inverting images thing...

coolio, yeah... its funny how you have gone down this green/yellow cast thing independently of me going down this pink cast thing...
i def want to have a go at reproducing what you have done!

have you got that image you made of the tree in the field on the way to the camp?...

and yeah, im quite intrigued by this inverting images thing...

I couldn't find that image of the tree mate, but I've found this one of a very simpler tree that I took and edited it in photoshop. Think I may get back into photoshop art. Not too sure about this one though, it's a couple years old now...........

Image01.jpg

Makes me think of cd inlay art... Maybe for radiohead or something ... I'm going to have a go at tinkering with some textures and the like at some point ...
I need to get better at Photoshop for work, and I guess that sort of thing is a good way to start

Yeah, I am not massively happy with it to bu honest. I've got some better ones on my laptop somewhere. I'll have a look tonight mate.

You should, you def have the right personel to help you!

Back