New Pinterest button

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
You may have noticed we now have a pinterest button ... I'm not a user of the site, but i do like to browse on there sometimes .. so thought we would get on the bandwagon

Anyone use it?

We usually keep ours in a small tin which is quite convenient except when you forget to put the lid on and spill them all over the floor. Or I am I misunderstanding something?! ;)
No,...you got it right I do believe. You hit the nail right on the head, Pete! ;)

Just for posting pics only just started using it haven't really got into it but it was suggested so I thought I'd give it a go. It's just another way of showing your pics really,

I use Pinterest and have a photography board, although there isn't a hug amount on there at present.
I've wondered about pinning pictures from the forum, but wasn't sure of the etiquette...

I didn't want to go pinning people's photos and having then visible to the world, without people being happy for me to do so.
I also hadn't got around to raising it as an issue....:)

Pinterest is a great way of keeping those images you come across on the web that spark an idea that you might use at some point in the future, or just simply things you like and want to come back to again.

All the images link back to the original location automatically and you can add your own comments.
I tend to try and make sure that the photographers name is included in the comment when I pin as a matter of courtesy.

If anyone is interested Adrian Jordin (jordinav) on Pinterest

Back