Critique Welcomed Sadie on the Leash,...With the Pier in the Distance

There is a lot about this photo I like: the great leading line, the footsteps in the sand, wondering what Sadie is looking at, the rhythm of the lamps, the distant figures and pier, the connection between the photographer and his bitch, the white lines in the middle of the path, the line between the palm tree, the first lamp and the thing on the pier. Fantastic shot. :)

There is a lot about this photo I like: the great leading line, the footsteps in the sand, wondering what Sadie is looking at, the rhythm of the lamps, the distant figures and pier, the connection between the photographer and his bitch, the white lines in the middle of the path, the line between the palm tree, the first lamp and the thing on the pier. Fantastic shot. :)
Thank you Rob. You've observed much in this photo but haven't you missed the obvious, or at least neglected to mention it?

You mean the flying saucer over the pier?! :eek:

Have you posted this image before Brian?
Flying saucer over the pier...? No,...I of course meant the white wall with the white railing on the left.

Well, since you ask, I now believe I must have posted this a while back. I was thinking did I or didn't I, then I thought oh why not just post it. (Is there a way to see all the foties one has posted, in the event that one would like to double-check if one has previously posted and so as to alleviate one from any lingering doubt over the fallibility of one's memory ?)

Great shot....but I have to admit it was some time before I noticed the canine....:oops:

Back