Sigma cameras...

Wes Hall

A brief message to the forum members, I've recently had the experience of my Sigma DP1 go to the Big Compact Store in the sky thanks to a common flex cable fault. I may pluck the courage to perform an autopsy at some point, however a thought struck me.

Do any of the (UK ideally) members own any of the Merrill or SD range that they may be looking to sell on to a new home? I can promise regular use and appreciation of their talents .

Message me if you do, I'll be polite and aim to avoid messing about.

Thanks Rob, no worries about the help- I'm keeping a watch on that 'certain auction site' but they've been hit with the curse of cult status, so sometimes daft prices.

I've actually got some images to share and a little odd story to tell, Chris has helped immensely with this thanks to scanning my negatives. He's a good guy!

Also, I had no idea you were somewhat of a celebrity, I stumbled upon a 35mmc article of yours thanks to my first foray into home developing.

Yes, I am one of the biggest celebrities in the whole photography racket. It causes me nothing but trouble, with hundreds of photographers following me every time I take a camera for a walk. I try to explain to people that I’m just an ordinary guy, one of them, but they never believe me. :rolleyes:

Chris who? :p

Haha, well don't worry, I'll remain in blissful ignorance and maintain the thought you're just like the rest of us ordinary people.

Indeed, Chris who :cool::p

Back