Two Guitars and a Car

Vic Shaw

Shot some time ago, but I've been trying to sort out my RAW files the last couple of days and this was one I missed. I have a guitar teacher friend who had this mad idea to strap these 2 £800 guitars onto the side of his TVR and he thought the colours would match. I kinda figured that this wasn't going to make that good a photo! so I let him get on with it and took a few shots here and there. Spent most of the time taking photos of flowers in his garden. I've used the plug in that Pete directed me to the other night and I think it's passable. My friend loves it and has it as his desk top and tells all his pupils he shot it.

DSC02251a.jpg

He also told me he has a couple of Gibsons at the moment, so I intend to pop over and see what I can do with them.

I believe JH played a Fender so that wouldn't be the right thing to do. Although the look of horror on my friend face as i turned 2 Gibsons into ash would make for a great shot but a poor friendship

He also told me he has a couple of Gibsons at the moment, so I intend to pop over and see what I can do with them.
You can send one up to me if one is like this!!!

GibsonSGDouble-neck.jpg

GlenwithGibsonSGDouble-neck.jpg

Back