Used Canon & Nikon lists as of 19/10/2012

Andy Boardman

Trade Member: Bob Rigby Photographic
I have copied our used lists for Canon & Nikon & turned them to PDF's if of interest to anyone, please give me a call if I can help you out in anyway.I can not work out how to get them on here at present so if you would like them sent to you drop me an Email or have a look at the site.
Cheers
Andy

Unless it doesn't work for some reason I don't have any issue you just posting links as text ... Else I can give you FTP access to a personal uploads folder to which you can link to

Hi Hamish & everyone, another way to be the first to hear about our used equipment is to follow us on twitter as we update it on there as it comes in to stock & is entered on our system.
Please do not think of this as a way of boosting our twitter followers as we do not work like that.
Andy

We don't Hamish, I must admit to not being a massive fan of it having one myself which I very rarely go on as so much crap is posted on there, I do not need or want to know what some one is doing & eating at that presise moment in time LOL.

Huge marketing potential though...
Had you a Facebook business page you could take a snap of and list each new s/h item you have for sale as it comes in...

Link ??

Back