Wild Cabbage in Flower

The flowers against that sky are the perfect color combination Brian! Striking!
Thanks Gary. I do like how yellows and blues complement each other. (I think every PowerPoint presentation I ever made for work had yellow text on blue background. It just appeals.)

I think it is not easy to take a picture like that without having burnt areas. So it is the mastery of exposition that I value most. Certainly the colour combination is perhaps my favourite: orange (not yellow) with blue, or its variants.

I think it is not easy to take a picture like that without having burnt areas. So it is the mastery of exposition that I value most. Certainly the colour combination is perhaps my favourite: orange (not yellow) with blue, or its variants.
It certainly leans toward orange, Gianluca. I was thinking yellow/blue as complimentary colors in a more general sense. Thank you.

It certainly leans toward orange, Gianluca. I was thinking yellow/blue as complimentary colors in a more general sense. Thank you.

Yellow is complimentary to purple/violet. Orange is complimentary to blue. I don't want to be punctilious and picky, but it is in my nature to be punctilious and picky. Sorry, Brian but I used to paint when I was young.

Yellow is complimentary to purple/violet. Orange is complimentary to blue. I don't want to be punctilious and picky, but it is in my nature to be punctilious and picky. Sorry, Brian but I used to paint when I was young.
I surrender to you, you punctilious, picky person. (And I thank you for giving me the opportunity to use "punctilious", a word I have never, to my recollection, ever written or used, in a sentence.) :)

Back