Daughter

The final shot Rob cuts a Vogue cover vibe, something about all these conveys an impression of your daughters character to me, and that's what makes a portrait in my world.

I don't recall you posting these before, Rob and it is nice seeing them all together. Quite different, but all good. Are you sure these aren't still from a Michelangelo Antonioni film?!

How is she getting on? Are her various studies complete?

A fine series of a loved one. :hhf: I can't say I have seen them before either. But there was a time when I sure was shortsighted. Now senility has set in.

Cheers, Wes - she’d love the idea of being on the cover of Vogue, but these days prefers to work quietly behind the scenes. She has a Masters Degree in Textiles, and works in a variety of posts with different companies.

Cheers, Pete - Antonioni is another in a long and growing list of artists who pre-ripped me off! She’s doing fine work-wise, but misses Scotland. And living in London is hard. So, she has some decisions to make in a couple of years when she reaches 30. Good luck to her!

Cheers, Ivar - I think I’d shared two of them before, but some years ago.

Back