Critique Welcomed A beautiful day.

Martin Carlin

Had one of the best days I have had in a long time. Picked my Daughter Erin up around mid day and drove over to Wanstaed Park a part of Epping Forest in East London. Erin had here polaroid and I was armed with me Pentax P30 Loaded with Delta 400.
Spent a couple of hours over the park then home for dinner.
After dinner we spent the afternoon in the darkroom processing the film.
If Carlsberg done Sundays this would be it.
Delta 400
Developed Ilfosol 3
Scanned onto hard drive with Epson V370.Wanstead Park-2.jpgWanstead Park-3.jpgWanstead Park-4.jpgWanstead Park-5.jpgWanstead Park-6.jpgWanstead Park-7.jpgWanstead Park-8.jpgWanstead Park-9.jpgWanstead Park-10.jpgWanstead Park-11.jpg

Blimey, there's more! And I thought I was productive today!

You were lucky to get away from that Ent alive I reckon! Love the claustrophobic feel of it. :)
Yea we had a great day my Daughter is really getting the photography bug so much so she is in her bedroom right now Loading cartridges up for tomorrow.
Yea the tree was awesome I need to go back there as I think I could have done a better job

You should get her to join the forum, Martin. We could do with lowering the average age again (not that I'm suggesting that you're as as ancient as the rest of us of course! ;) )!
The trouble is Pete I am lol. She don't really do forums or Facebook which is one good thing.

You should get her to join the forum, Martin. We could do with lowering the average age again (not that I'm suggesting that you're as as ancient as the rest of us of course! ;) )!
I guess Pete is right about the age and we need some younger ones and their spontanity but when it comes around to seniority, well..speak for yourself sir:rolleyes: A fine set Martin. The rest is said before!

Just steal her best pics and pretend they're yours - she'll never know! :rolleyes:
What do you think I've been doing on here Pete I'm blind as a bat ;)

Fantastic, Martin. Very pleased for you. Your daughter is beautiful - love her hair! Some great shots here, and it definitely looks and sounds like a perfect day. Congratulations.

Thanks Rob one of the best I've had in a long while and just so pleased she has a passion for photography and not that snap chat and instagram shite.
She came out with a great one today when we were scanning the images she turned round and said "B+W photos are so much better than Colour the tones are amazing.

Back