A cascade of thoughts pours forth, finding shape in the harmony of an idea.

Based on your title I see that your English is pretty damn good, Gianluca. (Had to think about "pours" for an instant and realized you got it right on. Many a native English-speaker would have failed that little grammatical test.) And based on your photo I see you have an eye for a picture, too.

Based on your title I see that your English is pretty damn good, Gianluca. (Had to think about "pours" for an instant and realized you got it right on. Many a native English-speaker would have failed that little grammatical test.) And based on your photo I see you have an eye for a picture, too.

My English is very mediocre, Brian, but sometimes I cheat by getting help from online translators who help me find the most grammatically and syntactically correct form (in this case with a strange result that didn't quite convince me at first).

I had been looking at these maidenhair plants for a few days, partly because of their colour, which ranges from pale green to dark green, from purple to brown. But in the end, more than the colour, it was the tiny geometry created by the small leaves that attracted me to take the photo. Thanks for the feedback, Brian.

Back