A day in London UK, recently. All done with an old Olympus OM-D E-M5 and a oly 12-50mm.

Ivar Dahl-Larsen

A fountain and Big Ben.jpgA fountain and Big Ben.jpga raven in london. kopi.jpgClock by Victoria station, New Westmiinster London UK.jpg

Attachments

• Leaving trafalgar square.jpg
    Leaving trafalgar square.jpg
    1,012.7 KB · Views: 6
  • The black swan in the pond, St. James's garden.jpg
    The black swan in the pond, St. James's garden.jpg
    945.1 KB · Views: 5
  • The black Swan.jpg
    The black Swan.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Trafalgar square, once again.jpg
    Trafalgar square, once again.jpg
    791.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Underneath the ground, London..jpg
    Underneath the ground, London..jpg
    649.3 KB · Views: 5
I like this photo shoot, it contains many interesting photos. That today-out-of-place clock (with the building towering in the background) at Victoria Station is probably my favorite.

How do you like the EM5 mrk ll?
It's good. I feel like the image quality isn't quite as nice as my bigger-sensor Nikon gear, and like many older mirrorless cameras the autofocus isn't great at tracking moving subjects (so I don't use it for sports) but with the 14-150mm it's hard to beat for versatility in a small package. Perfect for travel.
I think if I had a few nicer lenses I'd use it more for other situations, but reluctant to start another camera system in ernest😆
I've never had the mk1 but imagine it's not that different.

Thanks for the answer Stevenson. One of my e-m 5 hit the dust a couple of days ago. I'll stick to the last one I have of them, as well as Fuji xt1 and xt10. The e-m 5 is fine with my 30mm, 45mm and an Artisan 25mm/f2,0 as well as the 12-50. I guess I am well provided for with my K3 and Fujis. No more Olympus I guess when this one bites the dust. :oops:

Back