A Leaf (Autumn Theme)

Darren Turner

XProPhotographer
6289433109_712f3b5eb8_b.jpg

Beautiful! Autumn's really vibrant now.
There's a tree outside of the pershore college that I passed at 8 30 yesterday morning, and as we as photographers look at things through a different perspective, I thought to myself. Wow, that would look amazing as an autumn theme.

It was quite misty as its near the river. 8 30 the sun was beaming through it, perfect light. The leaves are DEEP red, looks absolutely lush!

Kev, don't get an ideas, I know your closer than me. :D

Hey Dan I know the tree, and I wouldn't dream of nicking it, but have you seen the one.............Nah ain'a'tellin' :D

I do think that this last couple of days things have started to happen, apparently it's because of the warmish days and coldish nights, the leaves need that combination to begin the colour change, it's a chemical thing. see I watched Autumn watch last night and they were on about it ;)

Nice one Darren - love the vibrant green moss backdrop to set the leaf off

Can't believe you guys in Blighty have a TV show to help you out with the Autumn theme, all we have on TV is the damn X Factor! :D

I like the small shadows that are cast across the leaf. And the contrast between the leaf and the green of the pine tree moss is superb.

Back