Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
7c8ba168.jpg

75e3ff60.jpg

3a9afffe.jpg

eac337ec.jpg

c9d338f7.jpg

da2cefa7.jpg

That "turkey" at the top (yes I know!) looks mean, but the pick of these is the gorgeous elephant photo - lovely contrasts on a simple background and great framing. Top drawer!

That elephant one was a happy accident, it was toward the end of the day and shot into the sun. The result was a washed out mess... Lightroom made it better!
I was chuffed with the on of the young cheater, we were quite close by and I think he could hear the cameras shutter which meant for a split second he looked right at me down my zoomed in lens and flicked his tale.. It was one o the best moments of the trip ... Even without taking the photo...

Agree with Grez the Jumbo is a Belter:D The others Aint bad iether

Frank

I don't much like the other black and white ones anymore but hey ho, I had a hdd breakdown and lost the original raw files... So I'm stuck with em now... A lesson well learned

The Elephant is a awesome shot, even given the lighting conditions it just makes it better. It gives it a out of the mist feel.

I know the problem with the eye contact, I had the same problem with Tigers in India they just wouldn't look me in the eye.

Vic

Back