F/S Another big clear out

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
I'm going to keep this thread going as I move some stuff over the next few weeks.

Agfa sillette II - nice little compat with a f2.8 lens - works a treat very nice condition - £3 (plus 3 post)

Agfa sillette-ii by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Bencini Comet - 127 camera - £3 (plus 3 for post)

Bencini Comet by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

---------------- Under offer -----------------

Nikon FM2n - £100 - sorta under offer

nikon fm2n by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

---------------- SOLD FROM HERE DOWN -----------------

Voigtlander Bessamatic - 35mm slr - needs a clean, the corrosion around the lightmeter comes off with little effort, I just havent bothered to put the effort in. The lightmeter works fine, and is well within acceptable function. - £25 - (plus 3 for post)

Bessamatic by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Canon sureshot af35m - another compact with a 2.8 lens bit of a sleeper these things by all accounts. nice handling - £7 SOLD (plus 3 for post)

canon sureshot by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Olympus XA - bit odd this - the meter sees to be out, but the shutter speeds sound good. I have read that there are two meters and that 1 might be wrong. I cant be bothered to test this theory so im letting it go cheap - if the meter is out its only 2 stops at most so as long as you load 100 or 200 iso film you can ajust with the iso setting which goes up to 800
£10 SOLD(plus £3 post)

Olympus xa by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Jupiter-11 135mm f4 m42 fit, original case and hood - even has the instructions ... the bit of yellow under the hood is actually a bit of foam that had come out of the bottom of the case ... nothing to worry about basically. £25 SOLD (plus £3 post)

jupiter-11 by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Voigtlander 15mm 4.5 leica thread mount lens with leica m adapter and viewfinder. A great lens, I just dont use it ever. There is some corrosion on the mount its always been there, its never caused any issues. I seem to remember it had come from a dodgy mount adapter ... not sure. Anyway, it works perfectly. - £200 SOLD - (plus £6 for special del post)

Voigtlander 15mm by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Jupiter-9 m42 mount 85mm f2 lens - late multicoated model very good condition £70 SOLD (plus £6 for special del post)

Jupiter-9 by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Sunpack RD2000 flash for nikon - Nice compact flash with bounce £40 SOLD (£3 post)

Sunpack rd2000 by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Industar-50-2 - little m42 50mm pancake lens - £4 SOLD - (plus 3 for post)

Industar 50 by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Agat 18 - Fun, fairly crappy/lomo half frame camera - £10 - SOLD (plus 3 for post)

Agat 18 by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Spartus 35f - old basic 35mm camera - £10 SOLD (plus 3 for post)

Spartus 35 by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Exa - waist level finder, nice to use - im only selling it as I'm looking for a different model
This lens aperture is a little sticky and needs checking before each shot if stopped down at all. Very cheap to replace/ideally find something better - £25 SOLD- (plus £3 for post)

exa by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Zeiss Ikon Nettar 518/16 - 120mm 6x6 format folding camera. Novar anstigmat 4.5 lens 75mm lens. Lovely to use - 1/10th and below speeds stick but 1/25th and up work fine! Lovely camera this I think, just cant keep this stuff and not use it any more! £20 SOLD - (plus 3 for post)

Xeiss nettar by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Minox 35gt - wonderful little 35mm zone focus camera - one of the smallest going. Again, I'm sorry to see this go, I just dont use it! Boxed, with instructions and a working battery. A couple of years ago these were fetching best part of £100 ... Not sure why the market seems to have gone for them. £25 SOLD - (plus 3 for post)

Minox 35 by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Vivitar pn2011 - I bought this as I wanted to do what Brian had done and reverse the lens ... Ive not got around to it and dont expect I will so it might as well go :( £2 SOLD (plus £3 post)

Vivitar pn2011 by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Carl Zeiss Jenner Biotar 58mm f2 exa mount - reserved for Dan - the focus is a little stiff, but if you can live with that its a classic - the basis for the helios 44 - £20 SOLD (plus £3 post)

CZJ biotar 2/58 by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Prinxgalaxy 200mm f4.5 m42 fit £2 SOLD (plus £3 post)

Prinzgalaxy 200mm 4.5 by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

---------- keeping for now ---------

Tamron 28mm 2.5 lens - adaptall-2 with no adapting mount ie youwill either need to have or buy the relevant mount adapter for your camera.

Tamron 28mm by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Fuji DL300 - Nice little fully auto compact with a 35mm 2.8 lens

Fuji Dl300 by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Olypmus af1 another compact also with 2.8 lens

olympus af-1 by Hamish_Gill, on Flickr

Last edited:
Right, I will nab the:

Agat 18 - oo its the first model lol
Spartus 35f
Zeiss Ikon Nettar 518/16

Will await more to follow lol :D

Loving that Exa!

I think I might just call shotgun for that H,
I'll come and pick it up this week if that's alright? It'd be mad to post it.

Yeah, that's fine Dan ... You can pick up that m42 50 I promised you too! :)

Ok David, would you like to see what else I add before you make your way to the check out ;)

I'll take the Minox, Hamish, if it's not yet spoken for.

You can post it to my brother-in-law's place in Applecross. OK?

I'll send the address in due course.

Paypal...?

If anyone was going to buy the minox I'm glad it's you Brian!

PayPal is fine Brian I'll send you my PayPal address ...

a passing idea that may be a little too cheeky to ask of Chris ... I'm sending him a camera and maybe something else ... Basically if I'm already sending something to Chris would it be an idea to package it up with that? In the hope that if i make it easy by packing it in a parcel inside ad we ask him realy nicely he might forward it to you ... Any sense in that? Chris? :D

Yeah, that's fine Dan ... You can pick up that m42 50 I promised you too! :)

Ok David, would you like to see what else I add before you make your way to the check out ;)

*unexpected item in the bagging area* ok lol put those bits as provisionally sold, now that I have got my house deposit sorted I have decided to treat myself to a few things :D

btw with regards to Paypal, you can no longer send cash over as a gift, I knew they were going to change it but I didn't know when, basically you can choose who pays the fees for the transaction...great lol

All added

If you are right about that David then either such up the charges your self or let me know and I'll send you bank details ... is that ok?

All added

If you are right about that David then either such up the charges your self or let me know and I'll send you bank details ... is that ok?

Yeah that's fine, I think I will add that Prinxgalaxy 200mm f4.5 to the shopping list, I don't have a tele M42 (apart from the 300mm Tair for the Photosniper but thats a tad bulky lol)

Let me know how much all in posted :)

David, If I say £50 - if it comes in cheaper ill send you back the difference... sound ok?

- - - Updated - - -

but then what would I use to take such lovely shots of all my old junk my gear when I come to sell it

Yeah thats fine, although I just noticed that the Vivitar pn2011 has a 28mm lens and is moddable so I would also like that please :D lol

PM me with some payment details and I will send the cash right over :)

Hamish,
Reservation for the Carl Zeiss Jenner Biotar 58mm f2 exa mount please!! :)
Could I negotiate? £40 for the lot, I'lll be round tomorrow if your good with that? :)
Loves ya babs! Lol :D:D

*has a sudden need to visit* :D

its all there in technicolor David, take your pick and make me an offer ;)

I seem to have most of your spare cameras already lol :D if you had a shiny industar 22 F3.5 I might be interested lol

Back