Autumnal murmurs.

Ralph Turner

Despite being decidedly dull and a little damp this morning I managed to have a pleasant walk around my ‘neighbourhood’. No silver grains this time, just ones and zeros from my 6D. I decided to take my 70-300mil zoom for a different perspective to the usual.

Attachments

• IMG_4565.jpeg
    IMG_4565.jpeg
    955.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4566.jpeg
    IMG_4566.jpeg
    926.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4567.jpeg
    IMG_4567.jpeg
    953.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4568.jpeg
    IMG_4568.jpeg
    933.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4569.jpeg
    IMG_4569.jpeg
    967 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4570.jpeg
    IMG_4570.jpeg
    973.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4571.jpeg
    IMG_4571.jpeg
    933.9 KB · Views: 4
Thanks, Wes. Sorry to hear of woes with trees. The saplings in question are, in fact, broken twiglets brought down in recent strong winds and lying in the lane. I was rather attracted to the striking colour set against the dark stone. I’m afraid I do take rather a lot of tree pics…

Thanks, Wes. Sorry to hear of woes with trees. The saplings in question are, in fact, broken twiglets brought down in recent strong winds and lying in the lane. I was rather attracted to the striking colour set against the dark stone. I’m afraid I do take rather a lot of tree pics…
I really should have thought on the oak more due to leaf size 😅 ahhh embarrassment...

The nemesis comment is really a result of my job (I work with trees and the public) and also that I find them incredibly difficult to do justice, both compositionally and exposing them well. Was really meant in jest 😁

Despite being decidedly dull and a little damp this morning I managed to have a pleasant walk around my ‘neighbourhood’. No silver grains this time, just ones and zeros from my 6D. I decided to take my 70-300mil zoom for a different perspective to the usual.
Lovely colours and great composition!

Back