BLURB: The monochrome landscape

Rense Haveman

Thanks to the encouragement of members of this forum, I decided to make a book of a selection of my B&W landscape photos. It was suggested I look into the options of Blurb, and I found out it is possible to make the lay-out for a Blurb book in Lightroom! So I worked some time on it, and I am glad I could order a book this afternoon. They are not cheap, but I've read good reviews. Hope for the best....

For those who can't control their curiosity: http://nl.blurb.com/books/6938976-the-monochrome-landscape?t=1457293623315

Spectacular collection of images. You should be justly proud of this book.

Where have the posts gone in Dune Scrub??!!

Expensive, Rense, so good luck! :) It looks great though. Really professional. It's not really expensive for what it it, I just don't have spare cash at the moment.

I would have been very proud if I made such a fine book. I am proud to find that you exhibit parts of my country with your wonderful images. The book should go for sale Rense. Very, very good. In all due respect.

I would have been very proud if I made such a fine book. I am proud to find that you exhibit parts of my country with your wonderful images. The book should go for sale Rense. Very, very good. In all due respect.

Thank you! I received it a few days ago, and I must admit that Blurb did a very, very good job.... Glad I followed the advise of the forum, thanks guys!

Back