Calla Lily - Rob's Daily Blog

Lovely stuff, Rob. The reds in the first look like oil paint or pastels. Was this taken against the black background as you showed? I'm intrigued by the 'second' bloom. The scorn shot is much more naturalistic and I like the more complex OOF elements in that.

Yes, the first was with my ultra-pro lighting set up, and probably suffered because of it!

The "scorn" shot? Second shot? Yes, I prefer it, but wish I'd got the focus right in the first.

I'm 5% hopeful. Some of the posties we've have round here beggar belief. That said, the latest one is a former guitar student of mine. He has a Masters Degree in Botanical Science, yet can't get a job. I'm not sure how hard he's trying, mind. He seems to enjoy walking too much.

MacKillop originals are worth millions on the black market, right enough. But can I trust them to Group4? :eek:

Therein lies your error...G4S...they routinely lose prisoners, so not much hope for your roll of film...!

Superb "blog" and images Rob...it's lifted my day here at work (pretending I'm researching soemthing entrirely different)...

As to the "state" of the Lily, alive or dead...that depends on which quantum superposition you're viewing...the Lily or the image of the Lily...

You should have named it Schrödinger...;)

Back