Critique Welcomed Charity Golf Day

Kev Pugh

More from the Charity Golf Day held at the Warwickshire Golf and Country Club in aid of The Edwards Trust.

Concentration and Determination on the Tee

ETCGE03 by Kev Pugh, on Flickr​

Pitching on

ETCGE04 by Kev Pugh, on Flickr​

In the Sand

ETCGE07 by Kev Pugh, on Flickr​

Watching the Flight

ETCGE09 by Kev Pugh, on Flickr

Out of the Sand

ETCGE10 by Kev Pugh, on Flickr

Big hitter

ETCGE11 by Kev Pugh, on Flickr​

Chip On

ETCGE12 by Kev Pugh, on Flickr​

More Chipping

ETCGE14 by Kev Pugh, on Flickr​

Walking On

ETCGE16 by Kev Pugh, on Flickr​

and more chipping

ETCGE15 by Kev Pugh, on Flickr​

Thanks for looking

P.S. Over £5500 pound was raised on the day. Result!

Kev​

Great shots!

Do you play. I used to quite a bit. I've been thinking of taking it up again. I haven't played since the early 90's. I went to a Pro Shop recently and was stunned at the "advances" in golf club technology. I remember when Hogan Radials were the cutting edge. I wish I still had a set of them.

Thanks Steve

Yep I play, play of 22 and enjoy, only taken up in the last couple of years and only just joined a club, am hoping to get the HC down to eighteen by the end of the summer.

You should get out there, I find it good for the soul ;-)

I started playing when I was in college. I worked on the Golf Course where I attended college. After college I lived in Florida for a number of years. I used to play all the time there. The retirees down there are hilarious. Since I almost always played by myself, I would usually get paired up. They will play with you and the first two holes double or triple bogey. Then..they will suggest "Why don't play for say $5.00 a hole." :D

There is a nice set of Hogan Radial irons on Ebay...hmmmm....

Last edited:
Nice shots Kev. I hope they appreciate the work and contribute to the cause.
Golf is one of those games I love to hate. I played a lot for a while in the 80's and got to the point it was fun. When I try now it's more frustrating than fun. Maybe I need to try harder.

Thanks Glenn I enjoy playing, try to dismiss the frustrations and be thankful that I can be out (hopefully) in the sun in beautiful surroundings enjoying good company and beer or two afterwards ;)

That's a really nice set - "Watching the Flight" is superb. No background clutter, eye on the ball, top shot!

A wonderful set of sport pics and the clarity and how each tell their own little story is more than just sport pictures you know. Just explicit!

Back