Critique Welcomed Disappointment!

Brian Moore

On a walkabout in the City of Angels I saw a sign for a brewery but when I got there I discovered it was coffee they were brewing! o_O

Canon F1 and Arista EDU 400 film processed in Rodinal.

Suits me Brian, coffee is my first choice.
Liking the way your presence is presented and the way the sign is making it's suggestion.

It's the shadows that make it for me, and the way that street sign is picked out. You should have strong words with that company I think. They should at least have the decency to point out that is it fresh coffee they are writing about and not beer on their sign!

Suits me Brian, coffee is my first choice.
Liking the way your presence is presented and the way the sign is making it's suggestion.
More beer for the rest of us then, Julian. Thank you for your sacrifice. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the comments. Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you are well!

It's the shadows that make it for me, and the way that street sign is picked out. You should have strong words with that company I think. They should at least have the decency to point out that is it fresh coffee they are writing about and not beer on their sign!
Thanks Pete. I appreciate the comments and the advice. Next time I'm up that way I'm going to give them a piece of my mind! :rolleyes:

Back