Critique Welcomed Down by the river

I like these two, Ivar. There is something HDR-ish about the first one, though. (I find the HDR look hard to like--but to each his own.) Still, it's an appealing image with the two ladies enjoying a gab by the river.

Those are two fine images, I like the style. Nothing new in either picture, could have been taken today or 50 years ago.

Well Dave, timeless eh? Honestly Brian, no HDR as far as I know and as you, I am not in favour of HDR. In this case I probably used the clarity a bit too much and that is the reason for the outcome I think. I accept this one though, but I'll take a note. Sorry Rob, but using the word river was a bit exaggerated. From where I come from, we call it a brook or a creek and darned if I remember that brook's name:rolleyes: Thanks everyone for nice comments. And again to Rob. I have your music and I work on a self opposed assignment with the title " People in streets and elsewhere," which if I may, use your music to. I aim to present it on Utube some time in the future. Would that be alright with you?

Back