Factory (windows theme)

Thomas brookes

RPF Chief iPhone app Reviewer
First off I love these themes. it really gets me enthusiastic when at a creative ebbw. So much so I couldn't wait to get my dslr out so i had a pop at it on my iPhone today at work.

b733a73c.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Nice!
I'd has a field day where you work I reckon... Those controls and buttons and dials and the like in your instagtam feed make really nice photos I think
I guess what you see everyday is probably less interesting for you than it is to me ...

I want to get back into doin themes a bit, thy are good for getting thinking ... If you think of any theme ideas, let me know and we can start stock piling them and doing them weekly like we used to ...

Yeah that's the problem, it's mundane to me but things like controls and surroundings alike are alien to others and far more interesting, it's things like themes that snap me out of that frame of mind and make me look at it from a different angle. Also us lot that don't do it as a profession, don't have a brief or customers requierments to work from, I find is so much easyer working with a subject that has a theme or parameters I can put my own twist and interpretation on. But I'm sure as above that might get mundane and restricted??

Yeah I have a few ideas for themes where shall I post em?

Back